How to install C programming (Windows version):
As we mentioned before C language has now become a widely used professional language for various reason:
- Easy to learn
- Structured language
- It produces efficient programs
- It can handle low-level activities
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms
But how I can use it in my computer?
If your computer is working with windows OS so you are in the right place, after reading this topic you will be able to install C compiler to your windows and start your first step with the amazing programing.
If you ready let’s start:
- If you are using windows 7 you have to update it with full update from the update center(control panel update)
- Download MinGW 0.5 or later.
- Download Java JRE 1.6 or higher.
- Download Eclipse for C++ developers.
install C programming guide:
- Install MinGW.
- Install Java JRE.
- After downloading Eclipse you have to extract the Eclipse archive then open the Eclipse application found in the extracted Eclipse folder
- Then open your Eclipse for test your installation, then from file menu select new.
- Select “Hello World C++ Project” under project type and MinGW GCC.
- Add “-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++” as Linker flags for your new project.
- Click build project under the project menu then click run under the run menu.
Great Job! You have now install C programming language on your windows OS,
P.S for basic operation, you may also safely ignore the warning message about EGit and the HOME environment variable